Lowongan PT Freeport
Teknik Fisika semakin diakui. Lulusannya makin banyak dicari perusahaan besar. Lowongan dibawah ini contohnya…
PT Freeport Indonesia; 6 Positions
Lowongan kerja teknik perusahaan tambang emas PMA di papua Juli July 11, 2007 – Agustus August 10, 2007
Career Opportunities at PT Freeport Indonesia
SUPERINTENDENT PROCESS CONTROL
• Chemical Engineering (teknik kimia)or Engineering Physics (teknik fisika) with control systems emphasis background. Above 5 years Process Control experience in a Factory or Plant environment in the process industry (mineral processing desirable) with DCS control experience designing, configuring and optimizing complex control loops; Some PLC experience desirable; Some VB, VBA, or IT program experience; Quick adapting to, or enjoy, remote location living (work and leisure balance); Some project management/execution (conception to start-up) experience; Proactive process control loop maintenance management experience; Process Alarms maintenance and optimization experience.
GENERAL FOREMAN CONSTRUCTIONS RIGGER
• S1 degree in Civil (teknik sipil) or Mine Engineering (teknik tambang/pertambangan) with at least 5 years working experiences as rigger.
SUPERINTENDENT ADVANCED PROCESS CONTROL
• Bachelor degree in Metallurgical [metalurgi] (mineral processing), chemical (kimia), electrical (elektro/elektronik), or mechanical engineer (teknik mesin/mekanik) in excess of 10 years experience in the application of advanced process control in process industries preferably a master in advanced process control; IT applications in real time process control experience (fuzzy, model based, or multivariable/predictive, systems setup and configuration, Spreadsheet applications in data analysis or statistical software applications and some IT database experience.
CHIEF ENGINEER CIVIL GEOTECHNICAL
• S1 degree in Geotechnical, Geological, Geodesy Engineering (teknik geoteknik, geologi, geodesi) with minimum 5 years working experience on civil-geotechnical section/projects, preferably in mining industry. Computer literacy and good understanding in practical geotechnical engineering software preferably SLOPE/W, PLAXIS, AutoCAD and AutoLAND. Able to operate the tools of theodolit, total station, level and gps; and familiar with traverse, dan Loop.
SUPERINTENDENT DUMP & SPECIAL PROJECT
• S1 degree in Mine Engineering (teknik tambang pertambangan) with at least 10 years working experience in mining operations; experience with shovel and truck operations and dispatch; open pit mining operations; experience in Under Ground Operation or Engineering (Block Caving is preferable); Knowledge in Geo-technical and Geological Analysis; Have a background in Blasting Technique (KIM & Blaster 2); Able to operate AutoCAD, Vulcan, Shot plus-I, Microsoft Project.
Engineer Electrical & Instrumentation
• S1 degree in Instrumentation Engineering (teknik instrumentasi) with at least 5 years working experiences preferably in mining industries.
• Knowledge and ability in English both oral and written
• Good communication and supervision skills.
• Computer Literacy and good understanding in practical.
• Willing to work in a remote area – Papua
• Core competencies and skills in: Achievement Orientation, Analytical Thinking, Customer Service Orientation, Safety and Environment, Cultural Sensitivity, and Team Leadership.
If you are interested in career opportunity with us, please submit ONLY your Comprehensive Resume/CV stated with scanned Photo and Academic Transcript in Ms. Word. Please send No later than 1 month after this publication and include the Job Title. Only Short-Listed Candidates Will Be Notified for Interview.
The Email Subject is your Job Title to PTFIRecruiting@fmi.com