Lowongan di Conoco Phillips
ConocoPhillips; System Specialist – LPG FSO Conversion
Indonesia career vacancy July 21, 2007 – August 04, 2007
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries. As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
SYSTEM SPECIALIST – LPG FSO CONVERSION
• The Position will become part of team to develop the technical bid spec for Permanent LPG FSO CONVERSION. The work to develop the technical Bid Specifications is scheduled to start and to progress during 2007, to continue with technical reviews during 2008 through Contract award in 2008 and project execution and delivery in 2009. In consequence the position needs to be filled in the year 2007, until end project in 2009.
• This position will lead a team of two national engineers (one electrical engineer, one instrument engineer) during the engineering design, conversion and commissioning work. This position also will be responsible to mentor and to train the selected national Electrical Engineer and Instrument Engineer for them to become Electrical and Instrumentation specialists for potential future assignment to other COPI projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience min. 15 years on Engineering and Design marine and offshore electrical and instrumentation systems for installation and operations onboard “special vessels with LPG Gas process and handling facilities”, and Extensive and proven experience in the design and engineering of electrical power generation, distribution and control of medium and low voltage AC systems and instrumentation systems.
• Proven experience in engineering and design of high voltage electric swivel connection and SCADA and PLC based control systems are critical for the position.
• Extensive and proven experience in working at shipyards for the conversion and fabrication LPG vessels and LPG FSO projects; and
• Good command of the English language as required to work with interdisciplinary project teams and international contractors
Those who are interested and meet the above requirements, write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further interview.